Notebook has been the hottest gadget being used by all kinds of people regardless of age. It is a revolutionary technology in the computer world. For those who are familiar in working with a personal computer, this seems quite simple and as easy as that. But the fact is that laptops are prone to many technical problems in comparison to desktop computers. The best care of your laptop last longer and stay productive with less downtime.
Read the following guidelines to keep your laptop safe from many kinds of problems.
(1) Keep away from dust particles – dust is one of the bad omens for laptops. It is advisable to periodically clean your laptop with a soft, not any raw material. Be sure to turn the laptop for security measures carefully before cleaning. Do not touch it if your hand is dirty. Avoid chemicals or acids to clean your laptop. You can use a small tip of vacuum or a can of compressed air to clean. Always cover your laptop in the bag during the hours of use to get rid of atmospheric dust. Do not forget the saying: “Cleanliness is next to Godliness.”
(2) Keep away from liquid and food – not eat food near your laptop. The food particles could fill the spaces on the keyboard and invite insects and their families. This would lead to the situation worse and frustrating. Fluids also are problems of short circuit and destroy your laptop.
(3) Stay away from abnormal temperature and time – Notebooks generate greater amounts of heat and are capable of adequate thermal tolerance. To take care, keep it out of direct sunlight or severe weather. Do not use laptops in the kitchen. Cover with laptop bag adjusted in size during transport. Do not use your laptop near magnetic devices such as microwave oven as this may damage the hard disk.
Overheating is a big problem for all types of laptops. To get rid of him and that eventually, the above facts have to be built with care.
(4) Keep a track on the manufacturer’s manual, guide or official website – The manufacturer will update all relevant drivers and you can find all the details such as version number, file size, patches, solutions anomalies, repair, etc. in your publication website. Check the warranty period and keep all paper documents needed to replace or repair the product if found to contain defects.
(5) Defragment your hard drive – Defragment the hard drive is one of the mechanisms of efficiency in the operating system that are often fragmented files on the hard disk. Ensure your laptop to run effectively by eliminating and reducing unwanted spaces make programs run faster. We recommend doing this on a monthly basis. In Windows XP, you can find the defrag tool in the following path: Start-> Programs-> Accessories-> System Tools-> Disk Defragmenter.
(6) Clean temp files and corrupt – It is obvious that the files are downloaded from the Internet to a temporary location during the period of time, space consumption of these files through the rule in the hard disk. It is very necessary to remove the temporary files. To do this, go to (a) type TEMP RUN-> and press enter. (B) A test well, % temp% Delete all files RECENT. One or a few cannot be deleted, do not worry, because some system files are in-progress. The sad news is that, there could be some virus in this case!
Also use CCleaner, a free program that works well to erase temporary files, Internet cache files, cookies and other unwanted or damaged files in the registry.
(7) Protection against malicious software – malware programs are very dangerous to eat your data and capture sensitive information such as username, password and send it to the creator. The hall of shame is not one that any hacker or intruder. Some types of malware are viruses, spyware, adware, trojans, worms, rootkits, keyloggers, botnets, and tailgate. All are unique and special in their own job to hijack the user’s data, playing as a spy and record their activities and much more vulnerable than you think! These are indeed the area remains a challenge for all organizations. To protect against these, you should get a copy of the popular antivirus and Symantec. It is also advisable to use Spyware Doctor Antispyware or a tool to fight spyware, adware, etc. Do not forget to activate the Windows firewall. Upgrading its products, such as software, operating system regularly to keep up.
(8) Full Backup – Taking full backups are recommended to be on the safe side trip. The data are very valuable for everyone. While other protection measures, data backup is considered an inevitable task. Try to use Norton Ghost to back up data from your hard disk complete. It would be beneficial if System Restore is enabled to return to the previous stage in the case of any problem.
(9) Security measures – Have a safety lock for your laptop. Try using the advanced input facilities, such as facial recognition, thumbprint recognizer so that if the laptop user is the enemy or incorrect data can be preserved.
(10) Other security measures – If you feel comfortable with the touchpad, opt for a separate wireless optical mouse. The keyboards are too weak compared to the personal computer keyboard and therefore be used with care.
What else? Smoking is not only bad for health but also for the environment! These chemicals accumulate more and more scarce in the areas and affect the health of the laptop.
On the desktop, all possible problems can be seen on the discovery of it. For laptops, it is too risky to find out which parts are sensitive and fragile in comparison to the PC. You have to hire professionals to solve problems of hardware, LCD screen, motherboard, power supply problems, RAM, hard drive, operating system, etc, to the ranking.